Package delivered late? Now you can do something about it with 71lbs.
As a business owner, what can you do when your shipment was delivered late? The error can reflect poorly on your company, even if it was no fault of your own. Did you know that FedEx and UPS has a 100% money-back guarantee? If your package arrives late, even by 60 seconds, you should hold the carrier responsible. This is where 71lbs comes in to help.
Filing claims and receiving refunds on late, lost, or damaged shipments can be a time-consuming and complex task. In order for you to focus on your business and not waste valuable resources, 71lbs will assist you in identifying and claiming your owed refunds.
71lbs provides the easiest and most convenient way for businesses to deal with shipping mishaps and also helps clients utilize industry insights to provide instant savings.
All of this help comes with no strings attached. That’s right, there is no signup fee, monthly fees or contract required with 71lbs.
How It Works
- Sign up. Key in your fedex.com and/or ups.com credentials. No integration needed.
- Shipments are monitored. Our system compares your shipments to the carrier’s guaranteed time commitments. 71lbs makes sure your invoices are correctly billed.
- Credit refunds. We ensure FedEx & UPS credit 100% of your shipping cost. Credits will be refunded by the carrier directly into your shipping accounts. And you can feel secure knowing you won’t pay anything to us if you don’t save money with our service first.
- Automated process. 71lbs will automatically audit and process claims on your behalf so you can focus more on core business strategies.
- Personalized customer support. A dedicated team will assist you in identifying and claiming your shipping refund opportunities.
- Risk-free. No contracts, sign-up fees, or monthly fees needed. The service is 100% contingency based.
- Customer dashboard. Customer dashboard lets you review the activity of your shipping accounts all in one place.
- Refunds are credited directly to your FedEx/UPS accounts. 71lbs recognizes and claims the refunds that your company is entitled to (including late deliveries, damages, or invoice errors) without requiring your business to dedicate time and resources to the issue.
- No long-term contract. You’re not obliged to have a long-term contract as we work on a month-to-month basis. Cancel anytime if you’re not satisfied with 71lbs services.
- No service fee. We collect half of the refunds we get for you. We don’t have sign-up fees and monthly fees. For high volume shippers, contact us for a customized program.
- Strong commitment. Carrier relationship won’t be affected in any way as the agreement by FedEx and UPS includes on-time delivery. If this is not met, they will refund your shipping costs — a commitment to their valued customers.